[erlang-questions] efcgi 0.1.0 ALPHA, fastcgi support for Erlang

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Mon Dec 11 21:21:14 CET 2006

Hello All,

  I just finished up my implementation of fastcgi support for Erlang.
It supports all of the fastcgi protocol, including multiplexing over a
single socket. It is currently alpha status (though it has been
tested). This implementation is fully complaint with otp and it
expects to be part of an otp system. I am looking for feedback and
suggestions for improvement.

Its currently hosted at google's code hosting.

http://code.google.com/p/efcgi/

You will need to check it out of subversion and build it to use it. A
very basic readme is available here
http://efcgi.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/README.

Once I get a little feedback and some more thorough testing I will get
a more formal beta release out.

Thanks,
  Eric