(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

Dev Functional devfunctional@REDACTED
Thu Aug 25 12:35:34 CEST 2005

On 8/25/05, Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) <joe.armstrong@REDACTED> wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Armstrong,

I am in complete agreement with your point of view.

Is it a good idea to do AI programming in Erlang ?
(eg. Neural Networks, Graph Traversal, Search Trees, Classifiers and
Pattern Recognition)

If yes, then we will try to move our AI code from Prolog, LISP to Erlang.
If not, what should be the alternative approach ?

Thanks for giving the world a wonderful language like Erlang.
(COmega looks like a copy of Erlang ideas).

regards
Dev.