Mailing List Archives

Gordon Guthrie, BTP, BT, SE gordon.guthrie@REDACTED
Mon Mar 15 16:09:54 CET 2004

> Is there a way to use Google to do this?  This site has -->

Use Google with the site parameter, ie to search for jungerl use the search
term:

jungerl site:erlang.org

Which gives you an erlang.org specific search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=jungerl+site%3Aerlang
.org

You can't reduce the search to just a part of the domain url heirarchy, but
hey!

Gordon

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.