AXD 301 - core functionality is not in erlang?

Isaac Gouy <>
Sun Mar 14 23:54:58 CET 2004

Maybe I shouldn't start get into these discussions - but at least I
know when I'm out-of-my depth ;-)

"Erlang is wonderful. But they do not code the entire switch
in erlang. The core functionality is not in erlang. I've
very much wanted to try erlang on some embedded projects,
but i don't like the idea of having multiple language
environments and erlang has performance and scheduling
latency issues."

Do you Yahoo!?