Bug in GS

WILLIAMS Dominic D.WILLIAMS@REDACTED
Fri Feb 6 15:26:57 CET 2004

I have investigated this using Python's Tk interface.

The first field (KeySim) in GS's keypress event data list
seems to correspond to Tk's %K field, and in Python as well
this field gives the same output as in GS.

There is in fact another field (%A, or char in Python), which
gives the correct information, i.e. the actual character that
is entered into the editor or textfield widget. Unfortunately,
this is not available in the GS keypress event data...