MTP simulator?

Milan Vukoslavcevic milanvuk@REDACTED
Sun Jan 19 16:44:39 CET 2003

Since I am interested in AXE 10 switch I found on web that:

Netsim is a network simulator sold by Ericsson/Hewlit packard. NETSim simulates the operations and maintenance behavior of AXE Network Elements (AXE is a very large switching system product). NETSim simulates commands, printouts, alarms and files transfers. NETSim supports the Message Transfer Protocol (MTP) and communicates through a X.25 protocol.

If this is true where I can find list of command line parameter(commands) used in MTP protocol ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
postgraduate student of telecommunication,
Milan Vukoslavcevic
University of Novi Sad
http://www.ftn.ns.ac.yu/
Yugoslavia