MTP simulator?

Per Bergqvist per@REDACTED
Sun Jan 19 19:53:58 CET 2003

Since you will probably have a lot of answers telling you that MTP is
defined in ITU-T Q.701-Q.709 recommendations I tell everybody that the
MTP you are looking is another MTP used by the IOG.

You should be able to find the interworking description in the AXE-10
documentation. If you don't have it this list is not the right place
to ask for it ...

/Per

> Since I am interested in AXE 10 switch I found on web that:
>
> Netsim is a network simulator sold by Ericsson/Hewlit packard.
NETSim simulates the operations and maintenance behavior of AXE
Network Elements (AXE is a very large switching system product).
NETSim simulates commands, printouts, alarms and files transfers.
NETSim supports the Message Transfer Protocol (MTP) and communicates
through a X.25 protocol.

> If this is true where I can find list of command line
parameter(commands) used in MTP protocol ?