Erland Paradign and OO paradigm!

Lennart Öhman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Mon Jan 20 09:38:34 CET 2003

You may also like to watch Joe Armstrong's (one of the creators of the
programming
language Erlang) talk he gave at MIT in November 2002. In his talk he speaks
about
that Erlang actually is about 'Concurrent Oriented Programming' rather than
functional
programming (though Erlang of course is a functional programming language).

The video and his slides can be found at http://ll2.ai.mit.edu/ (click on the
morning
session to get the video. Joe is on first after the introduction).

Best Regards,

Lennart