odd btt behavior

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Thu Feb 27 17:09:46 CET 2003

i just set up btt (bluetail ticket tracker) on a new system,
and we've noticed an odd behavior.  wheny my boss logs
on in netscape or IE, everything works normally.  when he
uses Opera, it doesn't complain about the login, but the
choices on the menubar do not change from what they
were before he logs in.  we've played with all kinds of
cookie settings and such, but can't seem to get it to work.

anyone have any ideas?

thanks

----
Garry Hodgson                   All I see are faces,
Senior Hacker                   a sea of faces
Software Innovation Services    Surrounded by the memory
AT&T Labs                       of life before insanity.
garry@REDACTED                - Warren Haynes