odd btt behavior

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Thu Feb 27 19:06:25 CET 2003

Garry Hodgson wrote:
> i just set up btt (bluetail ticket tracker) on a new system,
> and we've noticed an odd behavior.  wheny my boss logs
> on in netscape or IE, everything works normally.  when he
> uses Opera, it doesn't complain about the login, but the
> choices on the menubar do not change from what they
> were before he logs in.  we've played with all kinds of
> cookie settings and such, but can't seem to get it to work.

Well, btt is using one tiny piece of javascript, and that is
when to reload the menubar in the left frame. It's a long time
since I wrote that code so it could probably be done in a
better way, in order to make it work in all browsers.

FYI: In CVS, I'm halfway through a change to start using yaws.
At the same time I've reworked the look of BTT, e.g no frames
anymore. If anyone wants to help out, then let me know and I'll
add you as a developer.

Cheers /Tobbe