Erlang Extreme Programming & Refactoring, Was: non-telecom in erlang

Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom Marc.Vanwoerkom@REDACTED
Fri Feb 7 12:07:41 CET 2003

>   It has supporting code for refactoring, completion, dynamic-TAGS,
>   debugging, profiling, and other things. I'd be very interested in
>   helping to make it usable for both of us.

Very cool.

I tend to use Eclipse under Windows, because it has the best Java
implementation.

Is it possible to run distel under Windows (possibly from NT Emacs)?

I suppose that the distel Erlang backend must not run locally, but
could run on a different box, or?

Regards,
Marc