Erlang projects association

Thierry Mallard thierry.mallard@REDACTED
Mon Feb 3 22:40:51 CET 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:33:47PM +0100, Mickael Remond wrote:
> * Daniel Dudley <daniel.dudley@REDACTED> [2003-02-03 17:46:19 +0100]:
>
> > Are we to understand that this will now be an international
> > association?
>
> International sound a bit megalomaniac, but taken in a pragmatic way,
> yes this is the idea, as France is not where the things are happening,
> because things are happening everywhere.
> [...]

On a side note (and somewhat administrative one), our current idea is to
start with a non-lucrative association which will be based in France,
simply because we know how to do that ;-)

With a growing number of members, all over the world, we may together
choose to move this association somewhere else.

With best regards,

--
Thierry Mallard
http://vawis.net