Distributed supervising

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Fri Aug 1 14:33:58 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I feel I could use a distributed supervising hierarchy, i.e. the processes can
be on several nodes. And it would probably not be such a big deal to extend
supervisor.erl to make it work in the normal case, but I suppose the trouble
begins when node connectivity begins to be less than 100%. Which is almost right
away :-)

If the idea has been looked at and rejected for good reason, please let me know,
so that I can move on. Otherwise it might keep buzzing around in my head.

Or if there is such a thing already, even better!
Thanks in advance,
Vlad