Comments on the First Regular Erlang Beer Break

Byron Hale byron.hale@REDACTED
Fri Aug 1 23:17:24 CEST 2003

We had the First Regular Erlang Beer Break on Monday night at Cafe Baronne
in Menlo Park. Jim, Roger, Lennart, Sebastian, Bart, Maurice and myself
found each other, although standing there at first seemed dubious. Were
there others who couldn't find us?

Despite a Monday night in a down economy, Cafe Baronne was roaring! Quite a
few of my Erlang questions were answered, although after two beers, it
became difficult to focus on technicalities. The more so because of droll
Software Engineering experiences.

I greatly enjoyed meeting you all and the evening.

Byron