Starting Your favorite editor from Erlang

Erik Stenman Erik.Stenman@REDACTED
Fri Aug 1 16:44:21 CEST 2003

For me it works if I give the path between double quotes (which are quoted).
Example:
  os:cmd("\"C:/Program Files/Adobe/Acrobat 5.0/Reader/AcroRd32.exe\""). This
is XP and Erlang 5.2.3.3.

Usually in Windows you have to put a path that contains white space within
double quotes (").

/Erik
 Eric Conspiracy Secret Laboratories
I'm Happi, you should be happy.
Praeterea censeo "0xCA" scribere Erlang posse.