preview copy of a new Erlang FAQ

Matthias.Lang@REDACTED Matthias.Lang@REDACTED
Sun Feb 20 10:16:33 CET 2000

Hi,

After the last open-source release, I resolved to go through the
Erlang FAQ and update it. Somewhere along the way I added a
few questions which seemed to pop up every so often on this mailing
list and now it's grown:

http://www.ericsson.se/cslab/~mml/faq/

I intend to put this up on the erlang.org site, but before I organise
that, I'd appreciate if people here took a look through it. In
particular

   * Those of you who were quoted (Per on Question 11.8, Mike on
     question 5.10 and Joe on 11.7) might want to check I'm not
     putting words in your mouth

   * There are a few calls for information spread around

   * I'm interested in suggestions for questions to be removed,
     added, reworded or corrected.

Thanks

Matthias