[eeps] EEP about pseudo-assignment for Erlang

Raimo Niskanen raimo+eeps@REDACTED
Thu Feb 7 14:01:26 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 12:32:45PM +1300, ok@REDACTED wrote:
:

> >  [EmacsVar]: <> "fill-column: 70"
> >  [EmacsVar]: <> "coding: latin1"
> >  [EmacsVar]: <> "End:"
> > +[VimVar]: <> " vim: set fileencoding=utf-8 expandtab shiftwidth=4
> > softtabstop=4: "
>
> The document as submitted was in Latin-1, not UTF-8.
> The one place it matters is in the name "Loïc".  The
> encoding declarations should agree.

Oops!  I missed the Emacs encoding declaration when I converted to utf-8.
I will change it to utf-8 since all EEPs are utf-8:

    http://www.erlang.org/eeps/eep-0001.html

	EEP Format and Template

	An EEP is written as an UTF-8-encoded text file in Markdown
	format.  EEP 33 is a template and contains an instruction of
	how to write an EEP.