Call for Participation: BOB 2022 (March 11, Berlin or online)

Michael Sperber sperber@REDACTED
Mon Jan 10 16:13:34 CET 2022

Some great Erlang talks at BOB!  Please take a minute to fill out our
survey on online vs. onsite!

			       BOB 2022
			      Conference
	     “What happens if we simply use what’s best?”
		   March 11, 2022, Berlin or online
			       0100+UTC
		       https://bobkonf.de/2022/

	   Program: https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html

		Berlin or online? Fill out our survey:
		 https://bobkonf.de/2022/onsite.html

BOB conference is a place for developers, architects, and decision-makers
to explore technologies beyond the mainstream in software development
and to find the best tools available to software developers today. Our
goal is for all participants of BOB to return home with new insights
that enable them to improve their own software development
experience.

The program features 14 talks and 8 tutorials on current topics:

https://bobkonf.de/2022/program.html

The subject range includes functional programming, effects,
distributed programming, formal methods, generative art, event-driven
systems, the human brain, Haskell, Python, Scala, Lua, Clojure,
Erlang, Nix, and others.

Derek Dreyer will give the keynote talk.

NOTE: We will decide on January 17 whether BOB 2022 will take place
on-site in Berlin or online. Either way, we are working towards
fostering a lively exchange of exciting ideas and enabling meaningful
social interactions.  We're collecting feedback on the issue here:

https://bobkonf.de/2022/onsite.html

If you're interested in BOB, please take a minute to fill the survey
linked above!

Registration will also open on January 17, once the decision for
on-site or online has been made.