Tail calls of funs not optimized?

Ondřej Adamovský oa@REDACTED
Wed Mar 31 18:58:42 CEST 2021

Thank you for your explanation and links. It is very interesting peek under the hood. I had no idea how much work the loader does. I completely missed this part of the documentation.
This means the generic instruction set does not really reflect what the machine actually does. Good to know. Are there more of these semantics changing transformations between generic and specific instructions?

Best regards,
Ondřej Adamovský