Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Dec 18 10:21:39 CET 2021

Thanks Yao,

I couldn't tell better my feelings on this.

I'm not against the forum, I did a try, but my feelings is that both are not the same goal.

We need to keep mailing for some subjects to be discussed with OTP team. And also announcements.

Forum is helpful for helping new comers, creating groups around some applications etc.

Regards

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Yao Bao a écrit ----