global singleton gen_server

A. G. Madi viper7129@REDACTED
Thu Dec 16 20:18:05 CET 2021

Maybe you can accomplish what you want using the distributed configuration
options in the Kernel app.  I use this myself to make sure that certain
gen_servers are only ever run on one node in my cluster.  Have a look at
the config options for Kernel. I use the 'distributed' option with the
'sync_nodes_*' options.

https://www.erlang.org/docs/21/man/kernel_app.html#configuration