Erlang forums (was Re: PING TEST)

Eckard Brauer eckard.brauer@REDACTED
Thu Dec 16 17:14:25 CET 2021

Hello - and goodbye,

thanks for all you all provided to me for learning and better
understanding Erlang here. I won't go to the forum as I don't like that
in general, so the most I would maybe do is to frequently try to
download the discussions there to get to an easy to grep directory of
texts.

I'm not a light candle in the Erlang community at all, using it only
for my own fun, so of not many value to that community, but the
community has been of much value to me. So I'd treat the abandoning of
the mailing list as only a personal loss - as we sometimes tell here:
thera are days you lose, and days the others win.

Wish you well, even if I don't like the decision.
Eckard