Erlang web

Jack jax@REDACTED
Wed Dec 8 05:42:09 CET 2021

I want to say thanks for mentioning this.  I just bought the PDF and am
having a good time learning Erlang and Nitrogen.  This book is making it
fun for me to actually pick up a language very new to me!
Have a great day, I'll try to come back with some good questions in a
few weeks.
Jack

--
Jack Downes