Erlang web

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Tue Dec 7 02:25:10 CET 2021

Hi Sheldon,

Nitrogen is actually still active, though I'm admittedly a bit slow with
adding new stuff to it.

November 2020, Lloyd Prentice and I released a book about Nitrogen Dev:
builditwithnitrogen.com about it, and my current work has been working on
working through the backlog to get Nitrogen 3 released.

Most development lately has been in the 'rebar3' branches in the various
Nitrogen repos (Nitrogen dev is split among 5 or so repos: most prominently
nitrogen, nitrogen_core, and simple_bridge).

If you have any questions, I'm available in the Erlang slack (as chops), on
erlangforums.com in the "Nitrogen category" tag (
https://erlangforums.com/c/erlang-frameworks/nitrogen-forum/66), or on the
Nitrogen mailing list.

-Jesse

--