How to know when a multi-spawned process set finish its work?

Krukoff, John John.Krukoff@REDACTED
Tue Apr 13 21:13:03 CEST 2021

> Where can I find an example of a good code for this use case (even in the standard OTP library of course, I do not fear to read OTP code :) ?

Hi Giovanni,

FWIW, when I had a similar need for a simple CLI script I wrote long ago, rpc:pmap/3 was a good solution for me:

https://erlang.org/doc/man/rpc.html#pmap-3

which I used for this small utility script:

https://github.com/jkrukoff/fprof-totals/blob/master/src/fprof_totals.erl#L147

Don't know if it qualifies as "good", but it is at least short.

--
Giovanni Giorgi via webmail
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.

TIAA