Erlang DTLS SRTP extension support

pablo platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Thu Apr 8 22:33:01 CEST 2021

There is a PR to add custom hello extensions [1] and PR specifically for
DTLS SRTP [2].
For WebRTC we should be able to dynamically select SRTP_AEAD_AES_128_GCM or
SRTP_AES128_CM_HMAC_SHA1_80 based on supported extensions in client hello.
I really hope otp 24 will add official support for DTLS SRTP. WebRTC is
massive and the change required in erlang is minimal (20 lines of code?)

[1] https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/4642
[2]
https://github.com/stolen/otp/commit/e4b416708ffb5ee0e75793c3c627983b83db5081