[ANN] Try erlfmt today!

Michał Muskała michal@REDACTED
Mon Sep 14 19:04:24 CEST 2020

We’re very happy to announce the general availability of erlfmt - an automated code formatter for Erlang.

erlfmt is an opinionated Erlang code formatter. By automating the process of formatting the code, it frees your team up to focus on what the code does, instead of what it looks like. erlfmt works with any Erlang file: .erl, .hrl, rebar.config, escripts, and more. It can be used both in rebar3 projects and standalone as a precompiled escript.
erlfmt is feature complete and now is a final opportunity, before the release of version 1.0.0, to influence formatting decisions.  We would appreciate your feedback, try out erlfmt on your project and share your remarks by opening a github issue with examples.

Links:
* GitHub: https://github.com/WhatsApp/erlfmt
* Hex: https://hex.pm/packages/erlfmt
* Usage instructions: https://github.com/WhatsApp/erlfmt#usage