flexible tracing as alternative to logging?

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri May 29 17:08:52 CEST 2020

Tracing based tools would be interesting to have. The problem currently
is that multiple tools can easily conflict with each other, and conflict
with any trace debugging session you'd like to do in the shell. So I
would not recommended it.

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu