Code style and formatting tools

Fernando Benavides elbrujohalcon@REDACTED
Thu May 14 09:19:54 CEST 2020

Hi Daniil,

These days there are two rebar3 plugins for that:

   - https://hex.pm/packages/rebar3_lint - For linting, it uses Elvis under
   the hood.
   - https://hex.pm/packages/rebar3_format - For code formatting

There are alternatives for the formatter, but… being one of the maintainers
of both Elvis and rebar3 format (about which I'll be giving a talk at
CodeBEAM V)… I'll let others talk about them :)

--
<https://about.me/elbrujohalcon?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api&utm_content=thumb>
Brujo Benavides