rebar 2 not working with Erlang 23

Jan Chochol jan.chochol@REDACTED
Thu May 14 08:39:12 CEST 2020

Unfortunately it fails with the same error, if rebar is compiled with
either old Eralng or with Erlang 23.
Reproducer in the ticket uses docker image with Docker file
https://github.com/erlang/docker-erlang-otp/blob/master/23/Dockerfile
- it compiles rebar with Erlang 23.

Nevertheless - according to source code comment, it should work if
rebar is compiled with R15 or newer.