Mono repositories in Erlang

Александр Ульев aleksandr.uljev@REDACTED
Thu May 7 15:53:07 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,
Recently I've published a library that helps building mono repositories in Elixir. It relies on mix projects building tool. Since rebar3 and mix are pretty much alike, I am wondering if it is possible to port the idea to Erlang. If anyone got an opinion about it, please share it with me. I also published an article that guides on mono repository pattern and mono_repo library usage that can be useful if you don't know what am I talking about: https://dev.to/alexander_ulyev/mono-repository-pattern-in-elixir-7lk
Thank you for your time
--
Отправлено из myMail для Android