EEF Board Elections

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Mar 17 16:12:42 CET 2020

Due to COVID-19 causing a lot of shuffling in everyone's lives, we slipped
on opening up the voting the dates. The following are now correct:

   - February 28: Elections announced, people can submit their candidacy
   - March 12: Last day to submit your candidacy
   - March 20: Votes are open
   - March 27: Votes are closed

See you at the virtual urns this Friday, and stay safe.