Employment for erlangers

Chris Whealy chris@REDACTED
Fri Mar 13 09:57:49 CET 2020

Hi Alexander

Here’s a good website from which to to start your search

https://erlang-companies.org/ <https://erlang-companies.org/>

Good luck!

Chris Whealy

M +44 (0)7808 575377

Github: https://github.com/ChrisWhealy <https://github.com/ChrisWhealy>
Twitter: @LogaRhythm

"The voice of ignorance speaks loud and long,
  but the words of the wise are quiet and few"

                                                 Ancient Proverb