Building Erlang on Windows - crypto fails

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Tue Jun 9 08:19:05 CEST 2020

The "./configure" step should have told you about any problems.
What does it say?

We run with Openssl installed (as documented) in c:/OpenSSL-Win64
I don't know if '--with-ssl' flag is used for the windows build or not?

The configure "hacks" to support windows are intricate in crypto so there
might be problems there, as I said we only test the way it was documented.

And send a PR with any fix to the crypto configure test if you find
improvement
possibilities. :-)

/Dan