Deduct "New List" with "new Value" only for some "specific Tag", from Old List, using "List Comprehension".

Papa Tana papa.tana101@REDACTED
Sun Jul 19 10:17:30 CEST 2020

I'm working on thing such below, but I don't know how to combine it:

[ {Tag, 255} || {Tag, Value} <- TV, Tag == length ];
[ {Tag, Value} || {Tag, Value} <- TV, Tag /= length ].

Best Regards,