does anyone know what Nordnet are doing with Erlang?

Matthias Lang matthias@REDACTED
Thu Jan 30 22:55:40 CET 2020

Hi,

Does anyone know a bit about the history of Erlang at Nordnet?

Nordnet is a Swedish online bank. A few years ago, I noticed that they
had a short Erlang example for their API:

  https://api.test.nordnet.se/projects/api/wiki/Erlang_example

More recently, I noticed that they were looking for an "Erlang
Developer with Java experience", unclear in which city.

A few years back, the CTO wrote a blog post which includes

  "The tech dimension is pretty straight forward with a nice and easy
  Erlang implementation"
  https://blogg.nordnet.se/it-challenges-according-to-cto-part-2/

They don't seem to have anything to do with Klarna (well-known Erlang
users). About the only connection I can find is a short reference that
a previous CTO, Klas Ljungkvist, started off at Ericsson.

Matthias