Using an Erlang LSP server with Sublime Text 3

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue Jan 21 17:35:23 CET 2020

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. Sorry about the lag - I'm on
a business trip and have been rather busy.

I have tried using your config settings, but I still get the "Unable to
open…" error message and there is no Erlang LS in sight when I try to
enable it.

At this point I'm suspecting that this is a problem between Sublime and
LSP, so I'll try to get some help on that.
I will report back with my findings.

Cheers,
Torben

--