How to deploy an upgrade (build with rebar3)

Guilherme Andrade g@REDACTED
Sun Feb 23 01:14:32 CET 2020

Hello Yao,

`rebar3_appup_plugin` may help you:

https://github.com/lrascao/rebar3_appup_plugin

(I know this doesn't answer your actual question - I'm not knowledgeable
enough - but it works very well for me and perhaps it will solve your
problem, too.)

--
Guilherme