New EEP draft: Pinning operator ^ in patterns

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Fri Dec 25 16:57:56 CET 2020

I get the feeling, occasionally you move code around and variables end
up having the same name and things break. But it's so rare that 1- you
forgot to check variable names and this happens; and 2- tests don't
catch the mistake; and 3- code review doesn't notice the problem, that I
don't think I would end up using this.

Merry Christmas!

--
Loïc Hoguin