caused by ?

Luke Bakken luke@REDACTED
Sat Dec 12 17:21:18 CET 2020

Hi Peter,

You can see that the node is _not_ in distributed mode because the
nodename is nonode@REDACTED

A grep of the OTP source tree shows that "node_not_running" is an
error thrown by mnesia.

So, my _guess_ is that your application depends on mnesia and you are
not starting the VM with a node name.

Try using "erl -sname mynode" if you aren't already using the -sname
or -name argument.

Thanks,
Luke