Send VM Metrics directly to Grafana

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Mon Oct 28 14:15:54 CET 2019

There's a useful little MIT-licensed plugin which allows Grafana to
directly query JSON data sources over HTTP(S):

     https://grafana.com/grafana/plugins/simpod-json-datasource

To use, you'd implement the plugin's simple API on the Erlang side.

    https://github.com/simPod/grafana-json-datasource#api

If for some reason that would fail pen-testing, you could use that code as
an example of how to implement your own Grafana datasource. But that's
probably overkill.

- Edmond -