[erlang-questions] A subtyping system for Erlang

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Fri Oct 11 14:40:04 CEST 2019

Thanks Björn and Sven,

Indeed, I looked again and found that make compiled all files except
con.beam (there's no ../ebin/con.beam --  I should have noticed that
before, although make should have at least failed with an error instead of
silently skipping over that target). And like Björn said, from the shell...

7> make:files(["con.erl"], [{outdir,"../ebin"}]).
Recompile: con
con.erl: bad file number
error

The previous errors make perfect sense now. It's the code server crashing
when trying to find con.beam in all the code paths because of the reserved
name.

- Edmond -