Inets http2 support

Eric Pailleau eric.pailleau@REDACTED
Sat Nov 23 13:38:06 CET 2019

QUIC :
"To solve this problem, QUIC includes a connection identifier which uniquely identifies the connection to the server regardless of source. This allows the connection to be re-established simply by sending a packet, which always contains this ID, as the original connection ID will still be valid even if the user's IP address changes."

Wow... Nice security issues in perspective!

Envoyé depuis mon mobile

---- Loïc Hoguin a écrit ----