[erlang-questions] Equal binaries with different integers

dieter@REDACTED dieter@REDACTED
Fri May 3 11:51:39 CEST 2019

"Trying" can be used as a noun, so it makes sense.
On the technical part of Craig's examples:
I like the erlang bit/binary syntax a lot, it allowed me to parse packet headers of binary socket protocols
with (nearly) oneliners, compared to nasty bit-shifting and masking in C.
dieter