[erlang-questions] Recommendations re beam files

Adhiyaman adhiyaman@REDACTED
Sat Mar 16 13:43:04 CET 2019

Hi,

/code:add_path(DIRECTORY)/, adds the directory to the list of
directories where ERTS would look for a beam file.

     To view the list of directories which are currently in this list,
you can use :

/    code:get_path()./

//In addition to this, the following caution is needed :

/        If there are multiple beams having the same name. The beam in
the directory which occurs first in the list is loaded for execution by
the ERTS./

/        There are additional calls in the code module./

/        Which would aid in the addition of the directory towards the
beginning of the list
/

/        code:add_patha(DIRECTORY).
/

/        For including the directory in the end of the list use
code:add_pathz(DIRECTORY)./

Hope this helps you Donald, Cheers ! ..

-Adhi