[erlang-questions] Looking for the Secure Coding Guide

Juan Martín Guillén juanmartinguillen@REDACTED
Fri Mar 1 17:30:34 CET 2019

 Hi Eric,
I am sure you would find these links useful:
https://github.com/inaka/erlang_guidelines

http://erlang.org/doc/man/dialyzer.html

Juan Martín.

   El viernes, 1 de marzo de 2019 13:13:03 ART, eric@REDACTED <eric@REDACTED> escribió:

 I reviewed the docs page on the Erlang site (http://www.erlang.org/docs)
and searched elsewhere and cannot find a secure coding guide (yes, I did
find some secure coding recommendations - like "do not program
defensively" - http://www.erlang.se/doc/programming_rules.shtml#HDR11,
but didn't find the advice compelling). So, does a secure coding guide
exist exist and if so, could I get a copy of it? If one does not exist,
is there something in development and when will it be available?

Also, does anyone know if there is any type of static code assessment
tool that exists to test for or verify adherence to the secure coding
guide practices (again, presuming one exists)?

Thanks for your help.

Eric