[erlang-questions] MIB compiler errors for common MIBS

Wolf, Dave dave.wolf@REDACTED
Fri Aug 30 16:04:24 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks, this helps a lot; however, I am now met with another set of errors that I can’t seem to figure out as well, from another MIB file we are using from RackPower for their line of PDUs.  I’m met with several of these errors below (full list is in attached output.txt file).  OBJECT-TYPE is imported by SNMPv2-SMI, so that shouldn’t be an issue.  What puzzles me is the ‘not-accessible’ possibility.  I’ve looked at the objects in my first file I posted from yesterday and these don’t look different and that file compiles after the assistance I received yesterday.  I gotta be missing something.  I appreciate the responses I have received, this is all rather new and I am slowly learning.  Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Dave.

C:\Program Files\erl10.1\lib\snmp-5.2.12\mibs>erlc RACKPOWER-MIB.mib
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayModel'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayFirmware'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayName'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayLocation'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayMacAddress'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayIpAddressIpv4'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewaySubnetIpv4'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 100: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'ipgatewayGatewayIpv4'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 114: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'pduIndex'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 114: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'pduModel'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 114: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'pduID'
RACKPOWER-MIB.mib: 114: OBJECT-TYPE definition missing or 'not-accessible' for 'pduName'
<<snip>>