[erlang-questions] igmp v3 and join source specific multicast

Mark Geib mark.geib.44@REDACTED
Mon Aug 19 04:30:49 CEST 2019

Using the code below I am able to join a source specific multicast
group and receive the datagrams from the specified source. However,
when I open a second socket and join a second group,  i.e. different
multicast address, I start to see the datagrams from both groups on
both sockets. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Bin = << GroupIp/binary, LocalIp/binary, SourceIp/binary >>,

{ok, Socket} = gen_udp:open(Port,
                            [inet,
                             binary,
                             {active,true},