[erlang-questions] Testing gen_statem timers

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Thu Aug 15 18:44:43 CEST 2019

Hi Micael,

I'm very biassed here, but apart from my creator fondness many of my
colleagues are very happy about the approach that my Chronos library takes
when it comes to timers.

https://github.com/lehoff/chronos

Basically, don't use the internal timers, but do read the full README from
Chronos.

Very happy to assist you and improve anything in Chronos, if you find it
confusing.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann