[erlang-questions] rebar3 default gitignore

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Thu Aug 1 16:33:23 CEST 2019

Since it is a very small and out of the way file we aren't concerned with making it so small it covers only the basics, which would be just _build, I guess. So we accept reasonable PRs to add coverage of reasonably common ides like Intellij to make it as smooth as possible for getting going with a new project.